TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. IDENTIFICATION – All purchasers are required to have a buyer’s number to bid registering by full name and address, telephone number, method of payment and state or military issued photo I.D. (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID).
2. HIGHEST BIDDER – Please show your number to the Clerk after each purchase to eliminate possible error. The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and shall not retract his bid. Buyer agrees not to stop payment on checks. All sales are Final.
3. DISPUTE BETWEEN BIDDERS – If any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again, and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
4. RESERVE – On lots upon which there is a reserve or minimum the seller reserves the right to bid via the Auctioneer. Unless stated otherwise, this is not an absolute auction and the seller reserves the right to place a minimum on any item.
5. TERMS OF SALE – Payment in full, including sales tax, required on auction date – nothing to be removed from premises before settlement. Any cost of collection, including attorney fees, shall be paid by the buyer. I grant NICHOLS AUCTIONEERS a security interest in this equipment until paid.
6. CONDITIONS OF SALE – AS IS – each lot is sold as is, where is – all sales final. NO guarantees or warranties are expressed or implied! No sale shall be adjusted or canceled by any reason of any discrepancies or inaccuracies in the description of any item or lot. Buyer warrants he has inspected all equipment and items for auction to their own satisfaction prior to bidding and buys accordingly. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
7. RESPONSIBILITY – Purchases assumes complete responsibility for items at time the Auctioneer says “Sold”.
8. CLAIMS – No claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.
9. RECORDS – The record of sale kept by the Auctioneer and Clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
10. PERSONAL AND PROPERTY RISK – Persons attending during exhibition, sale, or removal of goods assume all risks of damage of or loss to person or property and specifically release the auctioneer and seller from any liability. Nichols Auctioneers/Associates/Landowner or equipment owners/operators are not responsible for accidents or injury.
11. AGENCY – The Auctioneer is acting as agent only, and is not responsible for acts of its principals.
12. PLEASE NOTE – Your ACCEPTANCE of this buyer number means you have read and fully understand these terms and conditions and AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY.
13. BUYERS PREMIUM – There will be a 4% Buyer’s Premium charged if you choose to pay via credit or debit card. If you pay with cash or check and bid in person, no Buyer’s Premium will be charged.
If a sale is offered to online bidders, there will be an additional buyer's premium if you are the winning bidder via the online platform. See online platform for details specific to each auction.
14. Nichols Auctioneers reserves the right to reject bids from anyone at any time, as deemed by sale management.
Please keep your buyer's card in your possession at all times during the auction - it is your "credit card" for this auction and you assume all responsibility of it.