CONSIGN ONLINE! PLEASE READ THE AUCTION CONTRACT BELOW, YOU WILL RECEIVE A HARD COPY TO SIGN WHEN YOU DELIVER YOUR ITEMS TO THE AUCTION SITE.
1. Nichols Auctioneers LLC agrees to conduct a public auction 1 mile N of the intersection of Weld County Roads 23 and 80 (approximate address 12000 County Road 80, Eaton, CO 80615) on or about October 20, 2018.
2. Owner hereby employs the Auctioneer to conduct the auction and agrees to pay him a sum equal to the following percentage rates per individual item gross amount: $0-$100= 25%...$101-$500= 15%... $501-$2500= 12%... $2501-and UP= 8%
3. Nichols Auctioneers LLC agrees to provide auction and clerking services.
4. Nichols Auctioneers LLC will be paid at the conclusion of the auction from the proceeds of the auction.
5. Owner will be paid as follows (Auctioneer does not guarantee Buyers checks): By Check; No later than (NLT) Fifteen (15) working days after conclusion of the auction.
6. Nichols Auctioneers LLC will be in complete charge of placing all advertising for the auction.
7. OWNERS & Nichols Auctioneers LLC will be responsible for getting auction items ready and properly displaying them for the auction.
8. Nichols Auctioneers LLC will not be responsible at any time for pilferage, destruction by fire, weather, or any other loss of, or damage to any property to be sold or associated with the auction. The Auctioneer will not be responsible for cleanup or items that do not sell.
9. A partial listing of the property to be sold is attached as Exhibit A - Auction Listing.
10. Rolling stock which is to be sold as a titled vehicle will incur a $25 fee to be paid by the consignor for additional administrative work. Titles must be personally handed to a Nichols Auctioneers officer no later than 2 hours prior to the start of the sale.
11. Owner warrants that the property to be sold is free and clear of all liens and encumbrances, except as noted on the consignment form below.
12. Owner agrees that no item or items listed on the attached Auction Listing are to be sold or disposed of prior to the auction.
13. Owner agrees to accept the highest offer or bid received at the auction without reservation, unless you speak directly to John, Lance or Michael Nichols.
14. Unsold Items will be removed from the premises NLT NOON on November 5, 2018. If they are not removed they become property of Nichols Auctioneers LLC and owner will be assessed a $20 per yard dumpster fee which will be taken from the proceeds of their sale total.
NO SALE FEES: “No Sale” or “Buy Back” Fees will be assessed at 2% of the last bid, not to exceed $100.